The health of your landscape depends on irrigation. Improperly installed irrigation systems can wreak havoc on your lawn. That is why each pipe, sprinkler, or accessory must be placed accurately to ensure that no flooding or drought will ever threaten your grass and beds.
Why Install a Sprinkler System?
There are many types of irrigation systems, but we at Roanoke Landscapes recommend sprinkler systems. Here are the reasons why:
- Flexible. The sprinkler system can distribute water anywhere, from five to one hundred meters, depending upon the spray head used.
- Economical. It saves time and energy since you no longer have to water plants individually. It also allows you to save more due to minimal or even zero water wastage.
- Easy to use. There are no hoses to pull or carry around — all you need to do is click the switch.
- Healthy landscape. Your whole landscape will benefit from the even distribution of water — no floods; no droughts — leaving you only with plants and trees that look fresh, green, and beautiful.
We can also install automated irrigation systems that have built-in timers and rain sensors. The timer allows you to choose when your system turns on with the click of a button so you are never inconvenienced. The rain sensor measures weather patterns to ensure your system will only turn on when your grass needs it!
Experienced Installers, Quality Products
Our irrigation team always provides:
- Expertise and professionalism at every step of the process.
- Products and accessories sourced from the most trusted suppliers.
- Complete customer satisfaction.
Want to find out for yourself? Call us today for a free estimate!